Sprocket Sports Announces the Release of Version 3.0 of Youth Sports Club Software Platform
Sprocket Sports announced today the release of version 3.0 of its comprehensive software platform for youth sports clubs. Version 3.0 includes numerous new modules and features, including:
- Custom Reporting tool - allows reports to be quickly built on the fly, with enhanced filtering and the ability to select specific fields
- Team Assignment module - simplifies the process of assigning players to teams and tracking player registrations and responses
- Team Management module - streamlines the ability of coaches and team managers to schedule games and practices and communicate with team members and parents
- Enhanced Import capabilities - easily import team schedules and other external data files
- Enhanced Form processing (for Team Registrations) - now able to easily generate player forms by teams for leagues and tournaments, including necessary documents (e.g., proof of age)
- Enhanced Registration - with greater flexibility and configurability to set up different kinds of registrations and discounts
- Mobile App - a native mobile App for iOS and Android allowing coaches, team managers, parents and players to view and update team schedules, track attendance, easily communicate with each other and more
"We're delighted to add a number of new modules and enhancements," commented Brett Baker, Chief Technology Officer. "We're fortunate to be able to collaborate with a number of innovative clubs as our early clients to help guide our development priorities. We also feel great about having built a strong and experienced technology team to deliver quality software in rapid fashion. We look forward to continuing to build on this strong foundation — and to continue to build the nation's best youth sports club platform."
Rich Gallun, Chief Executive Officer, added, "As youth sports move closer to normalcy after the pandemic, we are excited to help clubs thrive and grow. We believe that our modern software platform is already providing our clients with a competitive advantage in a challenging market, but we will continue to work with these market leaders to add those features, modules and enhancements with the most impact on their business and operations."
About Sprocket Sports
Sprocket Sports is a modern platform that helps clubs thrive, not just survive, in the competitive world of youth sports. In addition to player registration, Sprocket Sports offers administration, marketing and communication solutions to help clubs build their brand, increase revenues and reduce operational expenses. To learn more about how Sprocket Sports serves youth sports clubs as a true business partner — and not just another app — visit sprocketsports.com